Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year

 
     It is 2:52am on New Years Day and I have just finished my support letter. Clearly I am welcoming 2014 in style. It seems only fitting to spend the first hours of the year working on the biggest thing I will be a part of this year. As I sit here in the wee hours of 2014, I think about all that this year will hold: my college graduation, my brother's wedding, my puppy's 10th birthday, and let's not forget that little thing I've taken on called a mission trip. What a year it will be. There is quite a bit of change on the horizon, and unlike most times where I cringe at the thought of even slight alterations to life, I find myself refreshingly excited about all that is to come. And with that, the countdown must begin.... Only about 215 days until I am Ethiopia bound.