Highlight
It is hard to narrow down just one item from the week to highlight. - Hearing that my newsletters arrived was a pretty hight point... I've got a newsletter in print, that makes me a REAL missionary, right? ;)
- Sending out some snail mail to the states was exciting as always!
- Hearing the giggles and seeing the growth in some of the children at the baby's home was a joy.
- Finding green beans in town was also a highlight.
- Perhaps though, topping all of those was the time I spent with local missionary ladies at our weekly Bible study. What a great time of fellowship, but even more importantly a great time to dig deeper into the reason we all came here in the first place. This week we were hunkered down in Philippinas, a hidden treasure in the New Testiment. I never realized how many precious words were in this book. Lessons on loving like Jesus, finding contentment in Christ, and a wonderful reminder not to be anxious about anything. This week, at the top of my list is the joy that came in studying Philippians with some amazing sisters-in-Christ.
Lowlight
This one is easy. Wednesday was a sick day. ICK! Mangoes out of season=bad idea! Life is back to normal now, but good-gravy that was rough!
Prayer Point
This week, please pray Paul's prayer in Philippians 1:9-11 for me (woah, talk about a tongue twister). Also know that this week I will be praying the same prayer for you, my readers. 